Where your Fears meet Living Nightmares
Moonlight Manor Haunt is a high-SCARE, haunted house attraction not recommended for the faint of heart or those under 10 years old. Children under 10 may be admitted if accompanied by a parent or guardian at the parent / guardian's discretion. Moonlight Manor Haunt is designed to scare teens and adults, so please do not bring your child unless you are sure they know what to expect and you're confident that they can handle the experience.
Moonlight Manor Haunt is a high-SCARE, yard haunted house attraction and should ONLY be experienced by people in good health who want to be intentionally scared, startled, and shocked. Moonlight Manor Haunt is a unique attraction designed to scare even experienced haunted house visitors. Patrons experience disorientating lighting, audio effects, strobe lights, artificial fog, low visibility, high intensity scares and overall a physically demanding environment in Moonlight Manor Haunt.
Do NOT attend Moonlight Manor Haunt if you are pregnant, claustrophobic, asthmatic, prone to seizures, have respiratory or heart issues, are afraid of the dark or suffer from ANY health condition that could be worsened or triggered by extreme fright, startles, scares, anxiety, stress, loud noises, strobe lights, air bursts, artificial fog, or any other action or activity associated with a setting that you enter for the purpose of being intentionally frightened including but not limited to heart conditions of any kind, anxiety disorders of any kind, asthma or other breathing problems, epilepsy, depression or any other mental condition. If you do suffer from ANY condition that could be triggered or worsened by any of the above situations, do NOT enter Moonlight Manor Haunt.
There is an inherent risk in attending Moonlight Manor Haunt. "Scareactors" are not allowed to intentionally touch you. Actors do, however, jump out to startle and scare you. Attendees voluntarily assume all risks associated with attending Moonlight Manor Haunt. Attendees agree to release Moonlight Manor Haunt, affiliates, officers, employees and landlord for any liability, harm, injury, damage, death or expense that may arise directly or indirectly from attending any Moonlight Manor Haunt attraction. Moonlight Manor Haunt is fun and safe, but scary.....
Video Monitoring: Closed-Circuit monitoring is employed at various points throughout Moonlight Manor Haunt.
No Refunds: Please do NOT enter Moonlight Manor Haunt unless you are sure that you want to be frightened. Donations will NOT be refunded because a customer becomes "too scared".
Moonlight Manor Rules:
A complete list of Moonlight Manor Haunt rules are posted at the gate. The following list highlights some of our basic rules which are designed to ensure that safety and enjoyment of all visitors. Please review the complete list at the gate before making your donation. Violation of any attraction rule is grounds for immediate ejection from Moonlight Manor Haunt - Without a donation refund.
1) Adults Only. Children 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Groups off 2 or 3 at a time
2) No smoking or open flames of any kind.
3) Do not touch anything, including props and / or "Scareactors".
4) No alcoholic beverages of any kind permitted while in line or in Moonlight Manor Haunt. Patrons that appear intoxicated or impaired will be denied admission to the attraction. Moonlight Manor Haunt reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
5) No weapons of any type permitted on the permises. No items deemed dangerous will be allowed in Moonlight Manor Haunt.
6) No cell phones, beepers, or other hand-carried items are permitted within Moonlight Manor Haunt. Purses are not recommended. If you drop / lose an item inside the attraction, no one will be able to search for it until the following day.
7) No laser pointers or other light-emitting devices allowed on the premises.
8) No camera or video recording devices allowed in Moonlight Manor Haunt.
9) No horseplay - no running, shoving, tripping or other unsafe behavior is permitted.
10) No pets.
11) Proper footwear is required: No flip-flops, sandals or high heels.
Haunted House in Grand Rapids, Michigan
2023 Moonlight Manor All Rights Reserved